MCSE Training with placement in Chennai at ATS
Are you Looking for MCSE Training Institute in Chennai?, AllTechZ Solutoins is one of the Best MCSE Training Institute in Velachery | MCSA Training Institute in Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Providing high class end to end training in Microsoft Certification Courses in Chennai for It’s students and Corporate Professional. Responsibilities of a System administrator are wide-ranging, and will be varying from one company to another. System Admin will be charged with installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other issues. Not only of these and also other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects etc. There are many servers are used in IT industry such as Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Citrix, etc., So IT aspirants will have a wide range of Job opportunities in IT Industry, if they have specialized skills in any Server administrations. We, AllTechZ offer various course packages for Server Administration Training in Chennai, designed by the Server Administration experts with latest syllabus.
ATS’s various course packages for Server Administration Training in Velachery
MCSA certification course in Chennai for 2 months duration
MCSE certification course in Chennai for 3 months duration
MCITP certification Course in Chennai for 3 months duration
Microsoft Exchange Server certification course in Chennai 1½ month duration
RHCSA Certification Course in Chennai for 1 ½ month duration
RHCE Certification Course in Chennai for 2 ½ month duration
VMWare Certification course in Chennai for 2 month duration
Citrix server / XenApp Certification course in Chennai for 2 month duration
ATS Syllabus for Various Microsoft Server Admin course in Velachery
Certification Path : Should be completed 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412
Paper 70-410 : Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Paper 70 – 410 training highlights:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
Paper 70-411 : Administering Windows Server 2012
Paper 70 – 411 training highlights:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Paper 70-412 : Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Paper 70 – 412 training highlights:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
ATS Syllabus for MCSE Course in Chennai | MCSE Course in Velachery
MCSE Certification Training in Chennai | MCSE Certification Training in Chennai
Certification Path : After earned MCSA Certification by completing 410, 411 and 412 papers, continue with 413 & 414 for MCSE Certification
Paper 70-413 : Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Paper 70 – 413 training highlights:
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
Paper 70-414 : Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Paper 70 – 414 training highlights:
- Describe an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®.
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
- Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution.
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services.
Who can join to Advanced Server Administration Courses in Chennai
- BE/B.Tech in ECE / EEE / EIE / Electronics / CSE / IT
- BSc / MSc (Electronics / Instrumentation / CS / Physics)
- BCA / MCA,BBA/MBA,
- M.Tech in Electronics / CSE / IT / Mechatronics
- Diploma in Computer Technology / IT
- College students / Final year students
- Working professionals who are looking for career changes
Workshop Training or Short time Courses in Chennai One day Microsoft Certifications Work Shop Training / Two day Microsoft Server Administration Work Shop Training / Short Time Microsoft certification Training is available for college students or final year college students or corporate on demand thru On Campus / Off Campus Mode.
Fees Structure for Various Server Admin courses in Chennai
ATS offers the package cost for Server Admin Courses in Velachery from Rs.5,000/- upto Rs.50,000/-
Package 1 : MCSA Certification Course in Velachery Package – Rs.10,000/-
Package 2 : MCSE Certification Course in Velachery Package – Rs.15,000/-
Package 3 : RHCSA Certification course in Velachery Package – Rs.12,000/-
Package 4 : RHCE Certification Course in Velachery Package – Rs.18,000/-
Package 5 : Citrix XenApp Certification course in Velachery Package – Rs.18,000/-
Package 6 : VMWare Certification course in Velachery Package – Rs.20,000/-
Package 7 : Exchange Server Certification course in Velachery Package – Rs.10,000/-
Special / Festival / Summer / Corporate / Group Discounts are avail
Combo packages are available on demand with best discounts
ATS provide the Supports for Server Admin certification course in Velachery
All Server admin Certification Training Course package cost includes the Software support, Study Materials, Course completion Certificate with ISO Logo, Internal Exams and Evaluations, Project guidance & Assistance, Placement training and unlimited interviews till settle in job, Help to purchase the Microsoft Certification voucher for Microsoft Certification Exams, VM Ware Certification Exam, Linux Certification Exam, Citrix Certification Exam, Exams with 100% passing guarantee. And, Arranging the accommodation from Pearson VUE Testing Center in Chennai | Pro Metric Centers | Red Hat Authorized Exam Centers in Chennai or other locations.
MCSA Exam (70-410 paper, 70-411 paper and 70-412 paper)
MCSE Exam (70-410 paper, 70-411 paper, 70-412 paper, 70-413 paper and 70-414)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exams 70-341 and 70-342 or 70-345-1 and 70-345-2
Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification Exam (SA I and SA II )
Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification Exam (SA I, SA II and SA III )
VM Ware Certification Exam (Call us for more Details)
XenApp Certification Exam (Call us for more Details)
Call us for more details about the MCSA Exam fees, MCSE Exam Fees, RHCSA Exam Fees, RHCE Exam Fees, VMWare Certification Exam Fees, XenApp Exam Fees
Call us for more other online Certification Exams (Call us for more Details)
Other Popular Microsoft exams list :
62-193: Technology Literacy for Educators
70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 (beta)
70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
70-348: Managing Projects and Portfolios with Microsoft PPM (beta)
70-354: Universal Windows Platform – App Architecture and UX/UI
70-355: Universal Windows Platform – App Data, Services, and Coding Patterns
70-357: Developing Mobile Apps (beta)
70-383: Recertification for MCSE: SharePoint
70-384: Recertification for MCSE: Communication
70-385: Recertification for MCSE: Messaging
70-398: Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server
70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
70-469: Recertification for MCSE: Data Platform
70-470: Recertification for MCSE: Business Intelligence
70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
70-483: Programming in C#
70-484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
70-485: Advanced Windows Store App Development using C#
70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
70-489: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
70-490: Recertification for MCSD: Windows Store Apps Using HTML5
70-491: Recertification for MCSD: Windows Store Apps Using C#
70-492: Upgrade your MCPD: Web Developer 4 to MCSD: Web Applications
70-494: Recertification for MCSD: Web Applications
70-496: Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
70-498: Delivering Continuous Value with Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management
70-499: Recertification for MCSD: Application Lifecycle Management
70-517: Recertification for MCSD: SharePoint Applications
70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
70-646: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
70-673: TS: Designing, Assessing, and Optimizing Software Asset Management (SAM)
70-680: Windows 7, Configuring
70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
70-686: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
70-687: Configuring Windows 8.1
70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1
70-689: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8
70-692: Upgrading Your Windows XP Skills to MCSA Windows 8
70-694: Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps
70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
70-697: Configuring Windows Devices
70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (beta)
70-734: OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10
70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (in development)
70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 (in development)
70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 (in development)
70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 (beta)
70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 (in development)
70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL (in development)
70-762: Developing SQL Databases (beta)
70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure (in development)
70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases (beta)
70-767: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse (in development)
70-768: Developing SQL Data Models (beta)
70-980: Recertification for MCSE: Server Infrastructure
70-981: Recertification for MCSE: Private Cloud
74-343: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013
74-344: Managing Programs and Projects with Project Server 2013
74-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
74-678: Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
74-697: OEM Preinstallation
77-418: Word 2013
77-419: Microsoft SharePoint 2013
77-420: Excel 2013
77-421: Microsoft OneNote 2013
77-422: PowerPoint 2013
77-423: Outlook 2013
77-424: Access 2013
77-425: Word 2013 Expert Part One
77-426: Word 2013 Expert Part Two
77-427: Excel 2013 Expert Part One
77-428: Excel 2013 Expert Part Two
77-601: MOS: Using Microsoft Office Word 2007
77-602: MOS: Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007
77-603: MOS: Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
77-604: MOS: Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
77-605: MOS: Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
77-850: Word 2007 Expert
77-851: Excel 2007 Expert
77-853: OneNote 2010
77-881: Word 2010
77-882: Excel 2010
77-883: PowerPoint 2010
77-884: Outlook 2010
77-885: Access 2010
77-886: SharePoint 2010
77-887: Word 2010 Expert
77-888: Excel 2010 Expert
98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
98-364: Database Fundamentals
98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
98-366: Networking Fundamentals
98-367: Security Fundamentals
98-368: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
98-369: Cloud Fundamentals
98-375: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
MB2-700: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications
MB2-701: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
MB2-702: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Deployment
MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
MB2-704: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application
MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment
MB2-707: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration
MB2-708: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation
MB2-709: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
MB2-710: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment
MB2-711: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Installation
MB2-712: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
MB2-713: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales
MB2-714: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service
MB5-705: Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations
MB6-700: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Project
MB6-701: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail
MB6-702: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Financials
MB6-703: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Trade and Logistics
MB6-704: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Development Introduction
MB6-705: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Installation and Configuration
MB6-884: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Lean Manufacturing
MB6-885: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector
MB6-886: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Process Manufacturing Production and Logistics
MB6-889: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Service Management
MB6-890: Microsoft Dynamics AX Development Introduction
MB6-892: Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and Trade
MB6-893: Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials
Job positions for Server Admin Courses in Chennai After completed our any one of Server Admin Course in Chennai, you can start your career as a Role of System Administrator, SysAdmin, Server Administrator, Administrator and many roles.
Recommended as No.1 MCSE Training institute in Chennai | No.1 MCSA Training institute in Velachery by our students and Corporate. We provide high class and end to end training in MCSE Course in Velachery. Please call us to 7810898997 / 7810998987 / 9677183515 or give a cut call or fill up our online enquiry form to get more details about MCSE certification center in Chennai | MCSA certification center in Chennai
Related Tags for MCSE Training :
MCSA Course in Chennai | MCSA Course in Velachery | MCSE Course in Chennai | MCSE Course in Velachery | MCSA Training in Chennai | MCSA Training in Velachery | MCSE Training in Chennai | MCSE Training in Velachery | Certification Course in Chennai | Certification Course in Velachery | Certification Courses in Chennai | Certification Courses in Velachery | Microsoft Certification Training in Chennai | Microsoft Certification Training in Velachery | Microsoft Certification Training institute in Chennai | Microsoft Certification Training institute in Velachery| Microsoft Certification Exam in Chennai | Microsoft Certification Exam in Velahcery | MCSA exam center in Chennai | MCSE exam center in velachery | MCSA exam fees in Chennai | MCSE exam fees in velachery | MCSA exam cose in Chennai | MCSE exam cost in velachery | MCSA certification with placement in Chennai | MCSE certification with placement in Velachery | pass for sure in Chennai | pass for sure in velachery | Linux Training in Chennai | Linux Training in Velachery | Linux Course in Chennai | Linux Course in Velachery | Red Hat Certification course in Chennai | Red Hat Certification course in Velachery | Red Hat Certification institute in Chennai | Red Hat Certification course in Velachery | Red Hat linux Certification course in Chennai | Red Hat linux Certification course in Velachery | linux course in Chennai | linux course in velachery | RHCSA center in Chennai | RHCSA center in velachery | RHCE center in Chennai | RHCE center in Velachery | Red Hat Exam Center in Chennai | Red Hat Center in Velachery |VUE Exams in Chennai | VUE Exam Center in Chennai | Citrix Exams in Chennai | Xenapp exam center in Chennai | VMWare Exam in Chennai | VMWare exam center in Chennai